My Goals

My goals are want go to medical college in Solo, Jawa Tengah and study English in Pare. For archive my goal i should study hard and watch video how to graduate to my dream collage. And for study English in Pare i must go to Pare after school done, after i graduation i will go to Pare. My inspiration for being doctor is my sister because she study at UNTAN in Pontianak. My parents told me to being a doctor because if i being doctor i can choose spesialis what i want. And because i like study a disease like people why can be disctract and how to cure. I want to study outside Jawa Barat because if i choose Jawa Barat is to hard for me, i want study in Solo, Surakarta because i lile the atmosphere in there and teh food is very cheap. I can go to Solo with train like i go to Pare. Why i want to go to pare because i have experience and in there i like the people treat me so good. I usually go with my friend using bicycle. I and my friend go to a lot on place. We dont have a lot of money and we always choose a cheap food, we eat fried rice mas bayu and that so good and we go to gumul its like Arc de Triomphe. The course in there is very good we can speak english in the area, and the batagor seller can speak english

Komentar